Hogan assessments are among the most robust psychometric personality tests available. They are incorporated into ClarkMorgan coaching and group training programs, to increase the effectiveness of the learning process, as well as assist the trainees in their own management and development areas. The Hogan assessments predict job performance by assessing normal personality, derailment characteristics, core values and cognitive reasoning ability. The assessments are grounded in decades of research and can be used for nearly every industry.
• How an individual typically approaches work and interacts with other.
• The strengths an individual can rely on to facilitate their performance.
• The tendencies that could derail an individual’s career or performance.
• How an individual is inclined to respond when stressed, under pressure or not self-monitoring.
• What motivates and drives an individual.
• What an individual is striving to attain.
• A two-page report that graphically displays the HPI, HDS, and MVPI scale scores and used by the ClarkMorgan coach with the subject.
Hogan assessments are used for selection, leadership development, localisation of senior management, and business planning. Hogan Assessment Systems was founded by USA-based Dr Robert Hogan and Dr Joyce Hogan after they had conducted more than 25 years of research, accumulating evidence to prove that personality testing predicts job performance.
© 2018 ClarkMorgan Ltd. | Evolving People | 沪ICP备16028238号-3