ClarkMorgan (ClarkMorgan Ltd.) is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. We believe that it is important you know how we treat the information about you we receive on the Internet.
In general, you may visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about you. Our servers collect the domain names, operating system in use (e.g., Macintosh, Windows) and browser (e.g., Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla, etc.) This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed, etc. ClarkMorgan uses this information to measure the use of our Site and to improve the content of our Site. E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information such as first and last name, home or other physical address, telephone number, and other similar information are known only when voluntarily provided by a visitor for registration for sweepstakes, contests or other participation of visitors in any available online interactive activities.
Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors to this Site is retained by ClarkMorgan and our parent and subsidiary corporations (“Affiliates”). ClarkMorgan and its Affiliates do not sell, transfer or otherwise disclose this personally identifiable information outside these companies, except where disclosure is required by law.
We may use the personal information you provide for any of the following purposes:
(1) to understand the use of our Site and make improvements;
(2) to fulfill prizes;
(3) to respond to specific request from visitors;
(4) to obtain parental consent from visitors under 18 years of age, where necessary;
(5) to provide any necessary notices to our visitors or their parent or legal guardians, where necessary;
(6) to protect the security or integrity of our Site when necessary;
(7) to send you notices and solicitations regarding Site and our businesses; and
(8) in general to promote and market our and our Affiliates?various businesses and products to you. These solicitations may take the form of mailings via U.S. mail or other couriers, telephone calls, e-mail solicitations and other methods of contact. If you do not want to receive these solicitations from us using your personally identifiable information, please notify us.
It is our policy that visitors to our Site who are under the age of 18 should not post or provide information on our Site without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. You should supervise the online activities of your children, and consider the use of parental control tools available from online services and software providers that help provide a kid-friendly Internet environment.
A technology called “cookies” may be used to provide you with tailored information. A “cookie” is a tiny element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. You may be able to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Our cookies collect the operating system and browser that a visitor is using.
At times, we conduct on-line surveys to better understand the needs and profiles of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect the information from you on the Internet.
© 2019 ClarkMorgan Ltd. | Evolving People | 沪ICP备16028238号-3