This 4-day program equips trainers (who are advanced inNLP's core skills) with the ability to create powerful changeand breakthroughs for those who are important to them. Theprogram focuses heavily on practice over theory, with moretime spent on experiencing and delivering the techniques.
What is NLP?
• The NLP Presuppositions - Beliefs that Effective NLP Masters Hold.
• Making NLP Work in the Real World.
• Calibration - The Art of Reading People.
• Submodalities - Breaking Down our Inner World to Increase Control.
• Meta-Programs - Understanding our Unconscious Tendencies and How to Work with Others.
• The Circle of Excellence & The Fist of Zen.
• The Meta-Model - Breaking the Concrete Around our Problems.
• Sleight of Mouth - Strategies of Extreme Flexibility.
• Board Breaking
• Eliciting Values - Free Form.
• The Milton Model - Accessing the Unconscious Mind.
• Time-Line Therapy Part 1 - Traveling along the Time-Line & Releasing Trapped Emotions.
• Time-Line Therapy Part 2 - Using the Timeline to Overcome Trauma.
• Combining all your Skills - The NLP Dojo - Free Form Practice Session.